Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best groupings you guys have gotten from your dmr's? please list how you did it by including parts or mods that help you achieved it. I just feel like the best accuracy I can get is not near what is possible, and what people have achieved. Or links to threads will do. If in the wrong section please move it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand that quigly but I would like to know what hopup parts you guys used, mods, bb weight, and your ranges. I actually am more interested in your ranges more then accuracy which is not very hard to get. I just want to see what has given the most success.

·
Registered
131 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have read that, and my accuracy is excellent. But I only get slightly better range then your average assult rifle at around 430ish fps.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well ill measure my range but it seems im getting about 200feet with .3 and with perfect compression on an m125.

·
Registered
807 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
bobgengeskahn said:
Good lord, with accuracy? What barrel length? If you know...
Barrel length doesn't matter...
For the cylinder compression it would... Regardless, I got bored and went to ASM for a bit and did some reading on him and wasn't very impressed anymore, but they are talking about some other interesting stuff over there right now. Not relevant to this thread so I won't bring it up here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dont get how people can get more range then me besides for good bbs. Are they using a special hopup, or bucking, or is it just the bb's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.