Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got a kill through a 3 inch slit in a bunker from 150 feet away. That was a good day:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
So me and two of my friends were all playing a sniper hunt type game at my house. So obviously I was the sniper and my two friends were looking for me. Well I made a huge circle around my house to out flank them, and as I approached a clearing, I see my one friend who likes to think that he is a sniper. Just telling you what he was doing will make you laugh. He was standing, in the open, with no cover or concealment whatso ever, on my deck with his "550 fps uber accurate UK Arms M24" (lol). So I sat there for about 15 minutes, laughing in my mind. When I finally felt sorry enoigh for him, I shot him square in the chest (it was about 75-125 feet away, not to hard). I still laugh when I think about that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So me and two of my friends were all playing a sniper hunt type game at my house. So obviously I was the sniper and my two friends were looking for me. Well I made a huge circle around my house to out flank them, and as I approached a clearing, I see my one friend who likes to think that he is a sniper. Just telling you what he was doing will make you laugh. He was standing, in the open, with no cover or concealment whatso ever, on my deck with his "550 fps uber accurate UK Arms M24" (lol). So I sat there for about 15 minutes, laughing in my mind. When I finally felt sorry enoigh for him, I shot him square in the chest (it was about 75-125 feet away, not to hard). I still laugh when I think about that.
Cool story. What type do gun were you using?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I once got a triple bang-kill when three guys walked up and stopped about 10 feet away from where I was hiding.

·
Registered
527 Posts
We do not even know if they count. I say if it was not with a sniper, it does not count.

This reminds me that in the rules of two, big, nearby airsoft associations both have rules that read snipers have a 100foot bang-kill. Least observed rule ever.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just realized that my last post wasn't actually a sniper kill. Sadly, if I tried to bang-kill anyone at my field at 100 feet, they'd laugh and shoot me.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
My best sniper kill was playing a team deathmatch. The catch was that you could only carry as much ammo as could fit in one hand. For me this was great. I had three sniper mags. Apart from one other sniper who was just getting used to the role on my team, there was no other snipers. The site was all woodland and I had my ghillie suit. When the game started the rest of my team charged through the woodland up a hill. I slowly flanked right of the enemy position. When I was close to the enemy position I saw one enemy player standing guard watching the route I was coming up. There was a small tree infront of me with ivy and grass growing around it. I slowly crouched and put my shoulder against it. There was a small gap in the tree where two big branches separated where I could look through. After a minute the guard looked the other way. I slowly raised my rifle, slowed my breathing
and fired. Through my scope I could see the round go dead straight and hit the guard right in the back. The guard was out but another player noticed that he was hit and sprayed down the route the guard was covering. He had know idea what he was shooting at so nothing hit me . I manuvered back and got into a new hide site. After two minutes that player came down the hill looking for whoever shoot the guard. He looked right at me and didn't see me. That's when I put another round straight into his chest. He was out. After the game they said they respected the airsoft snipers' role more now. This was my favorite sniper kill.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I picked a buddy off from 200' away in 5 shots and he is using a $500 real sword SVD, I run a Cyma AKM-74 that has been turned into a DMR. Upset was an understatement to what he was feeling after that skirmish.

IR hop has not been fully tuned yet and mosfet/wires have yet to be installed. I hope he shows up at the next game day.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not sure if it has be be using a rifle or not. But one of my best was 10-12 kils within a few min using bang kills and a pistol.

We had been playing a fall back game over the site.We defend a position and if shot fall back to the next with 3 in total, if not shot you can still decide to fall back.
At our 2nd position we came under heavy attack so I decided to fall back into the wood line,as we were defending a bunker complex which has been cleared all around to make it easier to defend and I was getting close to my MED.

From the wood line I took out a few players then was spotted, a lot of the guys have realised if they spot me to rush me to get within my MED,so this is what they did, i feelll back into the woods about 10 meters and lay in a ditch surrounded by ferns.
I lay there for around 10 minutes,then i heard that they were extremely close,next thing i new they were walking over the ditch and all around me. so i lay there onto of my rifle until I hear no more people(many another 5min) then i fallowed them towards our last position.

About 40m out from our last base I could see about 15-20 guys advancing into positions ready to attack, all within an area of about 20m of each other.
I slowly made my way right up behind them with my socom, and advanced as quickly and quietly as possible. I managed to bang kill about 8 of them by placing the gun on there backs and then saw there medic who was about 10 meters away so opened fire with my socom and shot him plus another 2-3 finally someone turned around and shot me.

To say that they were p*ssed is an understatement and tried to complain I was cheating. But one of the site owners and marshals had been standing with them watching me the hole time.

I see that your bang rules are very different from ours. Here you can bang kill someone along as you are close enough to shoot them(its only used as a nice way to kill someone close). You cant use a gun with a MED to bang kill as you cant use that within your MED. and cant bang kill a group unless you know you could have shot all of them without being shot back. Lastly the person does not have to take it, if they think they could shoot you first. Hense why I place the gun on people or use my rubber knife.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My friends kill, but my favourite:

At a new site playing with my team vs the local team. Its a paintball site so quite small arenas. This one arena had a large church at the top of a very shallow hill.

A guy on the other team gets chatting to my friend and comments that BAR's are pointless as they doesn't have the rate of fire and aren't even that accurate. Not in a bad way just asking what my friend thinks, he says he quite likes them for a change from time to time.

The marshals call for game start. My friend keeps an eye on this guy. The marshals count down from 5. At GO my friend fire and hits the guy. Probably about 35 to 40 metres away - so a tiny site really.

The game goes on. The attackers win actually.

After the game the guy comes up to my friend and points to a slight dent in his eye protection - right between the eyes. :)

-----

My personal favourite came on the first game I actually took my BAR 10 out to - spent a good 6 months tinkering with it but never getting it working on a game day. Shot a guy from about 30m away, popped his friend right by him with the next round. They looked around couldn't see me. All worth it. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
This was my first kill...
It was attack the base and I was attacking. A more experienced player told everybody what to do except for me and my dad... So we joined the nonexistant push up the middle (the guy told people to do that but they didn't) so me and my dad crawl up the middle and there was a little bunker that we went to. We had some clear shots (okay like two from the same guy)but I told my dad not to shoot (he had an AEG) and the guy pops up one more time. by this time I was beside the bunker in the weeds and I shoot about 3 times but I missed I thought I would have to aim up because he was about 150 ft up hill about 15 feet. He pop up to tell his team something and I pop him he calls hit and looks around.Then my dad moves up to a tree and there were 2 AEGs in boxes with 3 inch slits.so after my dad moves the shoot at him and then I see bbs landing around me so I try and go on a suicide run and I get hit. I get hit right after the respawn too and then I forgot about my 3rd respawn and remeber. I try to get them on an awkward flank by walking across a creek that was dry for about 2 days. Then I call over in there 3 or 4 times and I sit out the rest of the day...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This was my first kill...
It was attack the base and I was attacking. A more experienced player told everybody what to do except for me and my dad... So we joined the nonexistant push up the middle (the guy told people to do that but they didn't) so me and my dad crawl up the middle and there was a little bunker that we went to. We had some clear shots (okay like two from the same guy)but I told my dad not to shoot (he had an AEG) and the guy pops up one more time. by this time I was beside the bunker in the weeds and I shoot about 3 times but I missed I thought I would have to aim up because he was about 150 ft up hill about 15 feet. He pop up to tell his team something and I pop him he calls hit and looks around.Then my dad moves up to a tree and there were 2 AEGs in boxes with 3 inch slits.so after my dad moves the shoot at him and then I see bbs landing around me so I try and go on a suicide run and I get hit. I get hit right after the respawn too and then I forgot about my 3rd respawn and remeber. I try to get them on an awkward flank by walking across a creek that was dry for about 2 days. Then I call over in there 3 or 4 times and I sit out the rest of the day...
Nice. What gun were you using

·
Registered
55 Posts
Some pretty good shots here, mine's more luck than skill;

First game sniping, with a completely stock Well L96 shooting 480 FPS.
Took a pretty much random shot through the woods at a building, the BB veered to left really badly (as it was windy, but mainly because the awful barrel in my gun - it wasn't cut straight), went through one window, out the other side, a window I couldn't see and hit some guy who thought he was completely safe.

Another one, still with the same gun, but tight bore barrel and new hop unit, shooting 450 FPS (stock spring etc.). Was on a mound, with a 'trench' dug out the top of it, defending the position until a set time. Was an enemy about 75m off, didn't expect to hit him, took a shot and hit him square on the forehead.
About 10 minutes later, him and about 20 other enemies ran straight at us with AEGs. Us 3 snipers didn't stand much chance really.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some pretty good shots here, mine's more luck than skill;

First game sniping, with a completely stock Well L96 shooting 480 FPS.
Took a pretty much random shot through the woods at a building, the BB veered to left really badly (as it was windy, but mainly because the awful barrel in my gun - it wasn't cut straight), went through one window, out the other side, a window I couldn't see and hit some guy who thought he was completely safe.

Another one, still with the same gun, but tight bore barrel and new hop unit, shooting 450 FPS (stock spring etc.). Was on a mound, with a 'trench' dug out the top of it, defending the position until a set time. Was an enemy about 75m off, didn't expect to hit him, took a shot and hit him square on the forehead.
About 10 minutes later, him and about 20 other enemies ran straight at us with AEGs. Us 3 snipers didn't stand much chance really.
Nice shots, mine was all luck too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.