Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I moved and now there is only one field near me and they require biodegradable bb's :(

Unfortunately the heaviest I have been able to find are .26 and that just won't do. If you could point me to some .28 or .29 that would be great. And I don't wanna cheat cause if they catch you using non bio's. They kick your ass outa there so fast the rest of you will be trying to catch up so some help is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Banned
215 Posts
Are you 100% sure you are not allowed to use normal BB's if in the sniper role?

Every field I have ever come across that ahs demanded BioBB's to be used have always allowed snipers still use their normal heavy weight BB's.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Im up here in Oregon, were even the enviromentally retarded feel guilty if you throw a soda can in the trash

Yes Im absolutely positive they will kick you out if they catch you without bio's plus I the bioval bbmax are clear so that might be a advantage in the thick forest where a white bb sticks out like a Ferrari in Oakland.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To whore our own product, we have .28s in bio (with the same finish as our styrene) styrene, and silica.

That way you tune you gun to .28 and don't have to mess with hop if you have to change amp material.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.