Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Make sure you have the hop up adjusted first, so that you have a flat level shot each time. Then put the scope on their and zoom out (if it has zoom) until you can see a greater area. Then find the bb when you shoot, and zoom in slowly adjusting the scope each time, until you have it right where you want it.

However, its going to be tough since its black bbs, but its possible.

I use tan .4bbs from madbull. Easy to see, sight in, and use. Rarely a jam, and work great in my rifle. I recommend them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is try to have the lightest background you can. If you can hang a bed sheet or something behind your target that will help. I used black bbs for a very short time, but it drove me crazy not being able to see them after 50 feet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
Make sure you have the hop up adjusted first, so that you have a flat level shot each time. Then put the scope on their and zoom out (if it has zoom) until you can see a greater area. Then find the bb when you shoot, and zoom in slowly adjusting the scope each time, until you have it right where you want it.

I use tan .4bbs from madbull. Easy to see, sight in, and use. Rarely a jam, and work great in my rifle. I recommend them.
Nooo Fuzzy Nooo....be careful. I found eight of them past my hop up in one of my CA M24s after I let my friend borrow it when his AEG went down.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Check out the WE .40 or Golden Ball .40s (the WE are the EXACT same as the madbull but are cheaper) What I would do in your situation is buy some .40s, get your hopup adjusted so they arc a little bit upwards, then put in your .43s; this should get you close to the right hop up setting initially for them. Find a small target to shoot at that is relatively close that makes a loud noise when hit; fire at it until you hit, then sight in you rifle for that. Progressively move the target farther out and rather than re sighting your rifle each time, adjust your hop up for a hit. Every so often take a couple shots much from a much closer range again; if you don't hit, you probably missed high because your hopup is set too high.
I am terrible at explaining things at 1:00 in the morning but if you can understand what I said, try it out; it worked for me in the past.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man... I can't do the colored BB's. They are pretty nice for "ninja-ing" people and what not, but they're SO annoying when it comes to sighting in, or adjusting for a strong breeze, or pretty much anything else like that.
I had a brief stint using colored rounds, but I found I couldn't handle the aggravation

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
metallicafatcat said:
fuzzywolly said:

Nooo Fuzzy Nooo....be careful. I found eight of them past my hop up in one of my CA M24s after I let my friend borrow it when his AEG went down.
Are you referring to the madbull tans? I wash my bbs thoroughly before using them, and never really had a jam. Only time I did was when I had the bucking upside down

I have been using these for years, and love them. Maybe you got a bad batch ???

·
Registered
571 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
metallicafatcat said:
Are you referring to the madbull tans? I wash my bbs thoroughly before using them, and never really had a jam. Only time I did was when I had the bucking upside down

I have been using these for years, and love them. Maybe you got a bad batch ???
Yeah, then again they weren't wash and my rifle was in my freinds hands...note to everyone, don't let your freinds borrow your rifles no matter what...and I'm still cleaning sand out of it...

·
Registered
652 Posts
Foakleys, you need to make a introduction post! Any hoo, my personal preference is white bb's due to me being able to see them flying making it easier to sight into a target. Has anyone tried to just paint or dye the bb's in some way instead of having to go out on a quest to find white or tan bb's?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.