Votes: 18 29.0%
  • I'm a spotter, I use a standard AEG.

Votes: 2 3.2%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I,m using a BASR. I just love the feeling of 1: the feeling of racking the bolt back and forward while effectively engaging the enemy. 2:the surprise that many players get when they have been just outdone by a guy with a BASR after they stated that they think that BASRs are useless.
3: That indescribable feeling of getting a real "one shot, one kill".

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I can do one shot one kill also, I just have a lot more kills in one second than you do. ;)

It's about the need for extra firepower at my field.
I'm not trying to compete with you all I was saying is that I was suprised by the amount of dmr users because in movies, pictures and real life alot of snipers use bolt action rifles so I originally thought that most airsoft snipers would be influenced by that and thus would use BASRs

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Another reason that I use a bolt action is that some of the fields a play at are abit on the small side. So there for, I use the bolt action because its not as noisy as the AEG. I have been able to take enemy players with other enemy players who are close to me not noticing because of the quietness of the bolt action. I know that had I used a DMR I would have been found out.
How do you DMR users get around that type of situation?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.