Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.....

Well I just got my M24 and I am loving this thing. Had to do a little sanding on the mag to get her to work but I got her going.

The one problem that I am having is that the bolt isn't always going to the front most position. It takes a bit of force but it does go.

Things I checked.....
PDI hop up chamber, everything ok, adjustment screws not a problem.
Piston head all the way screwed on.
Spring guide all the way connected.
Nothing in the reciever to cause a problem, to my eyes.

It will cycle and when you go to close the bolt you get about 1/8" untill you can cycle the bolt handle down. This is where it stops every once in a while.

Any help would be great guys....

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a Plastonite cylinder set.

There was a guy over on ASF that had the same problem and was talking about a "pin" that came loose on the bolt. I am assuming that it would be near the bolt itself, but not quite sure.

Still going to play with her as much as I can.

But man do I love this rifle. Nice in weight and .... well.... I love it

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok....

Anyway to get a pic of the "problem area" So I know exactly where to gring to make sure I don't screw it up. And a some what shot of where the reciever should be ground. That sounds like the better option to be honest. Really don't want to mess up the cylinder.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep that seems fine. I have the same chamber in my L96, already messed that one up by doing the same thing.

But the pins I am guessing that it is one of the 4 pins that hold the bolt handle on, like stated above. I took a center punch and slightly tapped it a little bit. Seemed to work.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice MS Paint stuff man!!

Will have to take a look at it. Was working the bolt, and still happening. Thinking I may "open" up the end of the reciever to fix the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.