Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I don't myself in the need for some money for my other guns, and desperately wanting to rid myself of a desktop project that has haunted my for years: My G&P M14 DMR. This thing has been to hell and back, new cutoff lever, new piston, sorbo pad, mediocre shim job, a barrel bucking set that needs to be replaced, and a gate warfet to top it all off! In other words, retail value is high, but it isn't even usable currently due to an fps issue. This is a rifle I want GONE. I originally paid $280 for the rifle, and the gate warfet alone costs $70ish. I have dumped over $400 trying to make this rifle usable, but knowing that it will require a decent amount of work to get up and running, I will sell it for $169 obo.

PM for more details or pictures.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Good luck! You will need for this tough sale. When I was a tech someone asked me to upgrade one to DMR, after I give him the budget he sold it to me with a ton of upgrades for a symbolic 10 euros lol

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop!!!! $115!!! That's practically an upcharged gate warfet (which it includes!)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Would have bought if I hadn't spent all my money on stuff for my l96 and m4.
Sorry.
Try selling the warfet seperately, someone will probably buy it here.
Also, hopup app.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts