Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my ghillie out for the first time and the one thing I heard from most people was "The only thing I could see were your boots". Does anyone have a preferred method of camoflaging your boots? Or am I just going to have to buy boots that are already camo'd?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Extend the jute on the bottom of your suit. I have also seen people actually attach netting or burlap strips to their boots via shoe glue or sewing it on there... that's up to you; I just dont see the reason in ruining a perfectly good pair of boots. If you're worried about the bottoms, the best thing is to just extend the jute down so it drapes over your boots when you're prone.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Cover them up in mud. Most natural way of concealing them up a bit. I find extending jute down can lead to tripping if its too long. I just stick to mud as it does the job.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Put socks on your boots, it will be more silent as walking, and after a few steps you get stuck several of the environment upon them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Basically

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes ...

Imagine that the area was an ancient temple 2500 years old, left only a few remains of temple dedicated to Zeus and Apollo, and a well saved since then, where the water is drinkable. :)

I was thinking of a topic in the gallery that we put pictures of the fied we move.
There was previously a similar topic?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow... that site looks amazing!! Kind of makes the acre of forest that I run around in look like amateurville! lol

That in Greece I take it?

P.S Sorry for continuing the derailing effect those pics had... but again... WOW! Haha

·
Registered
131 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.