Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my EGDI bore up kit and the other goodies will be here tomorrow. I'll start assembly and configuration this weekend. What's everyone favorite bucking or hop configuration for this kit? I have the bore up kit, all 3 springs, barrel, and his TDC kit. I'll also be shooting the BLS .48 that they recommended. Super excited to have a killer ssg24.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I have a Jurassic kit going in my buddies T10. He went with the airsoft artistry v4 chamber. The red AA chamber with masada arm will never disappoint you though. He even has cnc arms now. You can find either of those options on Etsy, if they’re in stock!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Airsoft artistry or action army + masada arm all the way. Stock plus a tridos tdc is also a very good piece of kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
So my EGDI bore up kit and the other goodies will be here tomorrow. I'll start assembly and configuration this weekend. What's everyone favorite bucking or hop configuration for this kit? I have the bore up kit, all 3 springs, barrel, and his TDC kit. I'll also be shooting the BLS .48 that they recommended. Super excited to have a killer ssg24.
I have had the Jurassic kit since release. I recommend a maple leaf 2021 autobot 80 degree with an EDGI barrel of your preference. If you can get one an Airsoft Artistry v4 chamber is the best chamber I have used hands down. With that said going the action army route with a masada arm works really well too as Blind Sniper said.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
It is sweet. Same quality as AA but more features and great price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts