Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I'm waiting for it to come home. I'm hoping that the EBR's internal will be just like the Veteran internal so I don't have to buy all of the parts and shell out money for this. What should I do?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'll let you know when I get it. There seems to be no review out there on this gun. Hopefully, somebody here can confirm that there will be Veteran internals in the EBR.

EDIT:
Can anybody translate what this means(especially Fully tuned up and upgraded internal)?
- G&G Full Metal Aluminum Receiver.
- Fully tuned up and upgraded internal.
- G&G Zinc Full metal and fully upgradeable reinforced gearbox.
- G&G Steel high power full metal gear sets. (Newest version)
- Precision tight bore barrel for maximum performance and superb accuracy.
- G&G 25000 rpm High torque G&G ultra power motor.
- G&G Metal Bushing
- G&G High seal full metal hopup chamber.
- G&G Nylon/Fiber Reinforced Piston.
- Uses all G&G / Classic Army compatible M14 series magazine and drum magazine.

Okay, I found out that this is basically a copy of the G&G m14 Ver.4 description on evike.com so I'm not sure that the EBR has Veteran internals...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, this is what I got from some other people who have owned both G&G m14 Ver4 and Veteran. The difference between them is...

-Metal bearing spring guide
-M130 spring
-Bore up stainless cylinder
-Aluminum Bearing piston head
-Aluminum double O-ring'd Cylinder head
-Walnut wood stock
-Upgraded & reinforced polycarb piston

So, I'm not sure if the EBR has Veteran internals...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
No need to double post mate theres a modify button in the top right corner for you to add stuff in to your original post ;)

All the above is correct re the Vet spec, but I would guess they would use Vet internals on something as special as an EBR :-/

Sadly this is only speculation as I cant find any more details as you already have :(

On a plus note for me, I know mine has Vet internals as I made mine out of a scrap KART

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.