Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I wanted to get more range and accuracy for my gun, I don't have the gun on me at the moment but I searched around and people said the barrel length is 515mm, my problem is I can't find any good barrels that length and when I do its a aeg barrel the only close one I found is a mad bull 6.03mm 517mm, I was wondering if a 517mm would fit, I was worried that it would be to long causing it to not feed. Its a vsr-10 style barrel would it fit. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Measure your barrel

I would definitely make the effort to measure the barrel you have now for a lot of reasons. I have a UTG Type 96 and my replacement barrel is 500mm. Fits like a champ.

You do want an AEG barrel and a better HopUp to go with it. You should get the AA HopUp. Skip the rest. I wish I had.

If you're short on cash I wouldn't do just a non-AEG barrel. Wait and save your cash. Use Teflon tape to seal the stock HopUp as best you can (it will also show you where it's leaking). You can also stabilize the barrel you have which will help.

There's a video out there for how to mod a Type 96 with existing parts. It will show you how and make you want to upgrade asap ;-)

Looks like we basically have the same rifle so feel free to PM me if you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts