Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new here and have a urgent question, hoping for some help.

I've got a Maruzen L96 upgraded with a PDI palsonite Cylinder en PDI Hop up. Last skirm i had several bb's broken in the mags. I can't figure out what is cousing this.

It seems like the cylinder head is cutting the bb in several pieces. My first thougt was that mags aren't lining up properly with the cylinder head an hop-up. But i don't know how to fix this. Before the last cleaning session i didn't had this problem.

Any of u guys had this problem or know how to fix it?

Used bb's were Blaster Devil 0.4 (quite soft) and Bioval 0.3 wich are quite hard i think.

Grtz FF

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Please be mindful of using proper English while on these forums. I.e. make sure to capitalize all proper nouns (this includes your I's) and do not use text message shortcuts such as 'u'. Just a rule we all have to abide by, I don't want to see you get warned otherwise!

Anywho, how many BB's are getting chopped? Is it consistent that they chop throughout the entire mag or just at the end or beginning? It could also be the last few BB's don't get properly fed into the gun due to the weight of the BB's on the spring. Sounds silly, I know, but I have seen this happen before with a Snow Wolf. I would open the top and try to eyeball what happens when you cock the bolt. Also, if the bb's you are using are cheap enough, a higher fps gun could shatter them. Just another thought to consider.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Also, if the bb's you are using are cheap enough, a higher fps gun could shatter them.
He already listed what bbs he's using and that should not happen to biovals.

Try doing a complete take down again and re-clean everything, then make absolutely sure you are installing everything correctly when putting it back together. You said it started happening after the last cleaning so you might have installed something incorrectly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply's !

I have the same problem with different mags and it is happening to several bb's each mag. The first thing I am going to do is take it apart and reasemble it. Unfortunatly in my country it isn't allowed to keep replicas so I have to go to a other country where i store them.

Grtz FF

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought gun control was bad here in America. I read on this forum in another post, some one else said that he had to do the same go from one country to another because of the same laws. Is it Hungarian I think? I remember Belgium is where he had to go to enjoy his Air soft replicas. I had the same thing happen to my Dragonov. There is a grub screw closest to the air nozzle on the hop up chamber, I had tightened it to far and had a feeding problem and the air nozzle didn't seat all of the way chopped a bb also, and it jammed (grape flavored) the piston, I don't know if that will help as far as a place to look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.