Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told over and over again that I need to remove some material from my back and my hat of my ghillie suit and replace it with a mesh. So my question is: what kind of mesh should I use? I need someting that does not stretch too much and is breathable so I can vent.
Thanks in advance,
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.