Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new user here...

Today my bolt snapped off after it slam fired and it seems that the screw holding the cylinder in has snapped and is stuck in the cylinder. The small pins and springs inside the bold assembly are lost so I need to buy a new one but I don't know where from. Can anyone help me with how to get the broken screw out and where to find a new bolt assembly?

Thanks!

2at.

Ps my gun is an ASG AW .308, pretty similar to the MB01, everything is upgraded in it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It looks like any APS2 L96 parts will fit it, I think? If those are the parts you used to upgrade the rest of it, any cylinder will do. PDI, Action Army I believe makes some, my Angel Custom Teflon cylinder is one of the only things that worked in their upgrade kit.

I would suggest the Acton Army teflon cylinder because it will be the cheapest, best bet part. Your piston/spring system you can pick or use what you already have.

Did the trigger assembly break? If that will also be a problem, my AA Zero trigger is pretty good.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh I see, so is that back of the bolt assembly completely destroyed? You may be able to get new screws, but I could see how that assembly could be hard to find.

L96 / MK96 Type Airsoft Sniper Rifle Bolt Handle Base Replacement Part

This is a 'bolt handle base,' is that the part you're looking for?
You can also get upgraded bolt handles; I think you'll have Guarder and a stock Well version to choose from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
No problem. Enjoy your parts. We both learned something today; I didn't know they sold those either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.