Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably a broken well mb03, mb07, mb02, bar10, usr10, tsd sd700, or sd702. Please give a description of the problem, a pic would also be nice. I'm willing to pay up to $30-35, shipping included. Pretty good for a broken gun, huh? I need to salvage parts very badly from a vsr10/clone.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Just a point, if someone on here is selling a gun because it is broken, it is probably broken beyond repair or so completely mangled they can't bear to even look at it.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I have a bar 10. Its missing a few things though. I have a trigger box, cylinder,cylinder head, plastic spring guide, 500fps spring "I dont suggest using cause it'll kill your sear and piston" a stock and reciever. What I do not have for it is a hopup, mags, piston or outer barrel. I am about to go to bed right now. Let me know what you thing and I can take some pics in the morning when I get up..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Well MB02 that is essentially for parts. It is missing the trigger guard, but the rest of the gun (magazine, barrel, trigger box, piston, spring, cylinder, safety, ect.) are all present and intact. I bought it as a project gun for $15 dollars and got it working again. I just bought an upgraded spring for it to see what it can do, but I really have no use for it since I primarily use a G&G SR25 for my sniping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.