Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was trying to figure out my groupings with my WELL MB04, and the darn thing started slam-firing! I opened her up and the two little lips where the screws go threw to hold it in place were broken. I'm getting a new trigger box/assembly soon, a metal upgraded one, and maybe a new stock, and also my first set of internal upgrades
I don't know if this is in the right section, but just thought I'd try and get some ideas or opinions from other members

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
What kind of trigger box is it? Laylax, PDI, or something else?

What kind of ideas were you looking for? Like upgrade wise?

Here to help, just want to make sure I know what you are asking first. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuzzywolly said:
What kind of trigger box is it? Laylax, PDI, or something else?

What kind of ideas were you looking for? Like upgrade wise?

Here to help, just want to make sure I know what you are asking first. ;)
I'm not 100% sure what kind of trigger box it is, the one that broke was the stock trigger box, but here is the link to the upgraded one
http://www.hitguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Well%2DParts%2DMB01%2D1&CartID=1

But I am probably going to get the WELL upgrade kit for the MB01, MB04, and MB05 and hope that the new trigger box has upgraded sears :)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Thought that might be the box that you were referring to. Interested as to how it holds up. I had the same problem you had with your stock box. The holes where the screws go in snapped on me, resulting in only being able to hold the box to the receiver part of the way (hanging on by a thread).

Hopefully the new box you are getting has metal lips rather than plastic ones. I am curious as to if this box actually holds its own or if it is just as crappy as the stock box. Something that stuck out to me though was this:
Well L96 Original Replacement Trigger Box for MB01, MB04 & MB05
Not sure why it said that on the description and then right below it referred to it as an upgraded box, so the inconsistency there makes me wonder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Thought that might be the box that you were referring to. Interested as to how it holds up. I had the same problem you had with your stock box. The holes where the screws go in snapped on me, resulting in only being able to hold the box to the receiver part of the way (hanging on by a thread).

Hopefully the new box you are getting has metal lips rather than plastic ones. I am curious as to if this box actually holds its own or if it is just as crappy as the stock box. Something that stuck out to me though was this:
Well L96 Original Replacement Trigger Box for MB01, MB04 & MB05
Not sure why it said that on the description and then right below it referred to it as an upgraded box, so the inconsistency there makes me wonder.
Yeah that caught my eye also. But hopefully it does have metal lips, and if it does, I'll let you know. I think before I install it, I may even take some pics of my rifle and the trigger box itself ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Yeah, some pics would be great. Would be nice to compare the stock box to your new one. After you get some use out of it, a review would be nice to have. I am hoping that this new box you are getting will work out great, as this would be a great cheap alternative to the laylax/PDI boxes.
Good luck! Looking forward to pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Yeah, some pics would be great. Would be nice to compare the stock box to your new one. After you get some use out of it, a review would be nice to have. I am hoping that this new box you are getting will work out great, as this would be a great cheap alternative to the laylax/PDI boxes.
Good luck! Looking forward to pics.
Yeah I may just do that :) I also would like to mention, I am going to be purchasing some Madbull .40 BBs, or WE Precision "Sniper Grade" .40 BBs, so I may also make a post in the "100' Grouping" just to see if my groupings have improved. And before my trigger box broke, I was doing a grouping test from 100', and with my gun BONE STOCK except for a Teflon Cylinder Head mod, I actually got reletively good groupings.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:

Finally was able to get some pics of my trigger assembly. Here is the link below. The first picture is of the left lip if it were to be on the rifle. If you look hard enough, you can see a huge chip of plastic gone. The second picture is of the whole assembly with all the piece that came off both sides. Also, on the inside of the assembly, I can hear rattling, not sure if that's normal. Please disreguard what I said about the pictures order, I said them backwards. Here's the link:

Picture 1:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/DaZeD_GeNeSiS/0510111717.jpg

Picture 2:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/DaZeD_GeNeSiS/0510111715a.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Yeah, similar thing happened to me as well. Did you order and receive the new trigger yet?
I ordered it but I still haven't received it. I ordered it almost a month ago! I don't know if its because my address, but I am sure that I will get it soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.