Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Ive noticed that in some of the specific sections, maruzin, CA and what not, that people feel compelled to put questions about their bucking and hop up situations.

Really these would be better off in General so they get more traffic.

BUT. . . what if we had a section specifically for bucking, barrel, and hop up information, since it is for the most part universal.

What do you think?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the thing is, my ASR has a L96 hop up in it. I dont think that Hop up is any different for any gun. And besides, this forum doesnt go by rifle design, as much as it goes by manufacturer untill you get to "all others".

So I still stand behind my suggestion. A section for Hop up related questions, so that people can help anyone with any gun, when it comes to the hop up and the barrel.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right.

Its like, you post in the Classic Army forum about your hop up problem, and you miss all the guys who dont own classic army, and thusly dont visit that forum that much. Same thing for maruzin or Tokyo Marui or what ever.

And yet, when were talking bucking, barrel and hop up chamber, were usually talking universal mods and standards.

I just think that people would get alot more hits if there was a specific section to visit that directed all attention to this universal problem. Additionally it would make it easier for new users to find info on their problem and perhaps keep people from reposting the same thing in each area.

Anyway. . . I guess Ive said enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.