Kind of pointless for me because I can`t find any shooting competitions near me but its get for training, looking bad A, and I`ll try to start some between friends.
So of course as the title says I`m building a race pistol.
My base pistol is a 1911 Hicapa by KJW which is amazing. Sending bbs 160 feet easy.
Tell me what parts would be the best and what would work great. I need it too look bad A too.
Okay things I`m going to start doing in order of when I`m going to do it.
1.Tune the sear and hammer set for short trigger pull (DONE) Also engraving my name on it lol (Done)
2. Cut the barrel and port it. Glock style( Will do tommorow or yeah...)
3. Cut a prototype slide design. Heavy ported. Getting ideas from Lazouche. Going to be a TM stock slide.
4. If all works properly. Short stroking with go in progess. If it works majestically. Will be switch to a metal slide.
5. Metal slide will be ported.
6. Rail mount and a red dot will be acquired. Along with a new handgrip, IPSC looking screws, Magwell maybe... , and a charging handle.
7. After funds are up. I will sell my l96. Get a snappier bbh and loading nozzle and light weight sears.
8. Get accuracy set up.
10. Field it train and pwn.
Tell me what part I should get that you reccomdend and if this would be nice. Thanks for reading and helping.
As you can tell I like working on pistols alot.
Are all the parts meshing okay? The barrel looks like it could be creating friction with the slide and there seems to be some material taken out of the bottom of the slide. If you removed the material you need to deburr thoroughly, when I do porting I run it down to about 600 grit sandpaper, and if it's an inner barrel, about 1200 grit... I would also check your leaf spring and trigger, not to mention the blowback unit... Maybe some lube?