Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Javelin M16 just waiting for internals.

I'm currently looking at this: http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Guarder_Infinite_Torque_Up_Kit_for_M4_SP150_p/34576.htm
Is this a good, reliable set by the looks of it?

Along with a Guarder High Torque Motor to go a long with it.

I'm trying to keep all the internals under 375, so please, do not hesitate to suggest, this is my FIRST DMR.

Also, what is the best hop-up unit for M16s? I plan on using a Firefly or a Systema Bucking, and a 6.03mm Edgi or Prom. Not sure yet on that.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Noooooo don't use the madbull 3-1. It only accepts madbull buckling and barrels if your unlucky. Just to kernyou know, the Gaurder gears, piston and PH are all prone to failure. The Gaurder High-Torque has sloppy windings and can burn out easily if your not careful. You should focus on your compression and accuracy first as nearly all of the standard stock compression parts can be reused if you feel like tinkering. I'd say open the gun and see what you have to work with, and go from there.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'll say SHS for drive train and Prometheus/HS5 for barrels and hop up. Electrical is AWS/HS5/ProjectWolfDragon. While your waiting unwound you with the stock internals anyway. Most Chinese gears and pistons are quite durable and the stock compression items are easily tuneable.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Listen to metallicafatcat. He's right on target.

SHS +1 (gears, motor, piston). Stock cylinder and a majority of the time piston heads can be improved upon and save you money by not buying overpriced "upgrade" parts.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Changed my mind completely. I'm doing an M14. I have a tightbore, and some buckings coming. I'm going to pick up a Tokyo Marui M14 Hop-up. What do you suggest on internals for a V7 gearbox brand wise. I looked at some gaurder parts, and I will be checking out lots and LOTS of stuff on the DMR Guide. Keep you posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.