Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I am planning to install a Bolt quick change system into my vsr 10.
It shall work with the bulltrigger 2, because it is work great in my gun.

I am no engineer. I simply think it should be possible to remove the spring guide stopper, without separating stock and receiver first.
The Bulltrigger 2 has a removable spring guide stopper, you just have to pull it down.

I am thinking of the Tac41, where you screw an allenkey into the spring guide stopper to pull it down.
I would like to do this with as little modifications to my gun as possible.

Any thoughts on this?

Disassembling the VSR isnt difficult, however it might be unnecessary.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Basically you make a pull tab that fits over the stopper tabs on the BullTrigg gen2. Drill and tap each side and bolt in place. Then you’ll most likely need to notch the stock/trigger guard to clear.
Guitar accessory Wood Musical instrument accessory Bumper String instrument accessory
Wood Gas Drilling Engineering Machine
Table Wood Wood stain Automotive tire Desk
Automotive tire Street fashion Eyewear Automotive design Thigh
Hand Automotive tire Bumper Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory
Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Shotgun
Wood Bumper Bicycle fork Gas Tool

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read the bulltrigger is made of hardened stainless steel. this wont be as easy, as making new threads into my aluminium receiver.

Your way is definitely a durable way of doing this, however I hoped to make this without this much modifications. Like using some wire glued to the spring guide stopper.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
"hardened stainless steel" that they are probably using isn't actually that hard, a standard drill bit for metal should do fine, same with any standard metal tap.
For the drill, if you see lots of difficulty then you could use a cobalt steel one, but a standard HSS/high speed steel bit and tap should drill and thread perfectly fine.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
What exactly do you want to drill that you are worried about on the trigger? The tabs that I drilled are a very soft metal. Even if they were steel, a quality bit and some engine oil on a slow speed will go right through. The ONLY time I ever needed a special bit, was when I wanted to drill a hole in an allen key. Those fuckers are forged in a volcano. I bought a carbide bit on amazon and it got the job done though lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
As far as I can tell, the spring guide stopper isn't hardened, the piston sear and trigger however are. This makes sense considering that the spring guide stopper and spring guide are more or less fixed parts and therefore don't need extra hardness.
Seeing that Blind Sniper already did it, I think you can do it as well.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Not really you have to push it down with your finger, you can hold it from the outside though. It was a pain re inserting the cylinder at first, but after some practice it’s cake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts