Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I personally have Springers and have had 0 problems with it. Installation was straight forward. However i do also have the version that is one solid piece so if need to take out my cylinder i remove the whole trigger box. It feels very smooth and solid. I have played many games with it with an m150 spring and no signs of wear.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a Springer v.7. I'm very impressed with it!

At some point, the PDI V trigger and Action Army Zero trigger in my other 2 rifles will be changed over to Springer trigger systems.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Both are fine.

S-triggers are nice because they are the most silent of all and you can take the spring guide stopper out of the housing, so you can remove the cylinder without taking the entire trigger off.

Bull triggers are nice because they don't cause catching problems in my VSR-R, S-triggers do because they have wobbly piston sears that are just as wide as the spring guide stopper. Causes issues. My friend's bull trigger had a broken spring within a few K shots though. Apparently that was a one-time problem, but still.

Both triggers haven't proven to be 100% reliable yet, so personally, I prefer airsoftpro or PDI over the both of them. Yes they are a bit louder, but reliability is the most important trait of a 90 degree trigger in my opinion. That being said, that is personal preference, and if you don't run into the issues (which frankly are pretty rare but still...) then they're great triggers :)

Oh, also, both the bull trigger and S-trigger are definitely better than the AA trigger, just wanted to make that clear :yup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Both are fine.

S-triggers are nice because they are the most silent of all
When you say they are the most silent... what kind of noise are you considering? In my guns all I can hear when I shoot is the piston slamming the cylinder head :shrug: Do you means noise when cocking the gun?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you say they are the most silent... what kind of noise are you considering? In my guns all I can hear when I shoot is the piston slamming the cylinder head :shrug: Do you means noise when cocking the gun?
The bulltrigger compresses the spring more and can result in more fps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, does anybody have experience with using the bull trigger? I am curious about the compatibility with 90 degree pistons, and I would like to know what it is compatible with before I purchase it. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some trigger units make a lot of noise when they let the piston go. You can hear it if you have good airseal and you plug the cylinder head with your finger during firing. Otherwise it's indistinguishable from the piston slam noise as they appear in nearly the same time.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi guys :) Seeing how many of you have questions about bull trigger feel free to hit me up with questions here. I was testing prototype bull trigger for florjan (the guy who makes them) and I still have version 2 prototype inside my vsr so it's probably the longest serving bull trigger out there :)

Hi, does anybody have experience with using the bull trigger? I am curious about the compatibility with 90 degree pistons, and I would like to know what it is compatible with before I purchase it. Thanks.
I tried my bull trigger with action 90 degree piston, mag 90 degree piston, airsoftpro 90 degree piston, I even moded stock 45 degree piston and used it as 90 degree xD so I'd say that you won't have compatibility problems with it. As for spring guide when you buy them make sure they can enter piston completely because bull trigger compresses spring more so if your spring guide is to long, piston sear won't catch the piston. My spring guide was made by florjan and based on stock vsr spring guide, he just made it 4 mm or so shorter so that it can fit insde the piston.

Reactions: Cutrimson

·
Registered
51 Posts
Both triggers haven't proven to be 100% reliable yet, so personally, I prefer airsoftpro or PDI over the both of them. Yes they are a bit louder, but reliability is the most important trait of a 90 degree trigger in my opinion.
Well I wouldn't suggest airsoftpro trigger (atleast not vers.3). I had terrible experience with that, it basically destroyed my EdGi cylinder and EdGi piston ring by scraping those from inside (pushing piston up against cylinder when cocked). At first I thought that the problem was with the receiver and changed it to AA one and it made it even worse. After changing airsoftpro trigger to the strigger v.9, everything started to work smoothly but still, my cylinder and piston were badly damaged. There are few other threads in here with similar problem involving the airsoftpro vers.3 trigger. And I have to mention, it has terribly hard trigger pull if you don't modify it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts