Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all Im new to town and just tryna find the love of my life..... love long walks on the beach and an absolute sucker for romantic candle lit dinner. I want to be married in 3 years and havea house in the native bush living off-grid with a long drop out back. our children will be 4 baby goats,2 sheep, 1 cow, 1 bull, 8 chickens, 1 rooster, 12 cats, 1 dog, 3 birds preferably parrots they must be able to speak (very important) 6 fish and 1 turtle named borris and a naked mole rat named rufus. if this sounds like you then please send through a short bio of yourself where you are from and what names you would give our possible future sheep To: ([email protected])

I Look forward to hearing from you XOXOXOXOX.
Bushman.

Seriously though Kia Ora from New Zealand My name is Kerehama and i am new to airsoft i've been interested in playing for a few years but ended up moving to Australia for a year and well yeah....... Moved back to New Zealand because of Covid.19 and now finally i have the chance to play. Played my first game at the local field/club at Taranaki Airsoft Rangers where i meet and played with (1Tonne and Josh Sheed) and i must say i am hooked, line and sinker!! ever since that first game all i can think about is airsoft.........

(Watch this Space: Future Gun Build just currently awaiting my Permit to import because Nz gun regulations etc..)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
That was the most unique intro ever
Glad you liked our club.
Look forward to seeing you (Also, let me know at the next game who you are so I can put face to you

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Great game today. It was awesome. Thanks Sheed for running it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.