Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am wondering about some things because I have a game coming up in about a week. First, what would be better, my TSD .28 BBs, or mag bull/king arms .30 BBs in a stock A&K SVD? Do you think I should use a full face mask, or get some goggles? I am thinking it would be better to stick with iron sights since I can't really afford a scope.

Would it be worth it to try and get a shemagh or balacava?

·
Registered
309 Posts
First, what would be better, my TSD .28 BBs, or mag bull/king arms .30 BBs in a stock A&K SVD?
MadBull would perform better than TSD but I'm not sure about the KA since you should try out different BBs and use the one your gun likes the most. As for the protection it's up too you, if you don't mind risking getting shot in the face than go with a shemagh and goggles (what I use). As for the scope I guess it would be better to use the iron sights since you won't have any other optic?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well, just realized the game is in exactly a week, so might have to grab BBs and eye protection, then wait on the shemagh.

Yeah, only have enough for the ammo and eye protection for now. What would be better in a stock A&K SVD, MagBull .30 or .36?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was kind of thinking about this, I found some better eye protection lying around the house, and found a bandana, plus now that I have actually tested the gun in a game(me and my spotter vs my brother), I think the .28s do preform well enough for now. I also still have to adjust the hop up.

My older brother also pointed out that I am 16, don't even have a drivers license yet, and I have $200 and should put that money toward a car. Then worry more about airsoft, think I have enough BBs for this game coming up, since I really don't shoot much, and usually if I do engage the enemy and happen to miss, I just have my spotter finish the enemy off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts