Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have a CA M24 that is about 90% upgraded with only a new barrel and a new trigger to go. I finally put everything together on it and when I want to push the bolt home it would not go all the way back into the gun, leaving about 1cm gap; preventing me from lowering the bolt handle. I can push the bolt home if I give it a good smack but obviously this is most likely damaging something. I have messed around with the trigger adjustment a bit, but the problem is still there. I plan on getting a new trigger but I would like to know what is causing the problem because I have been told that the stock trigger is very good.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Your stock and upper are not aligned correctly.
Put the bolt assembly into the top portion in the locked position then screw the stock on.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The stock trigger is very good, I wouldn't upgrade tbh. If your sear ever wears out you can buy a pdi aps2 sear that will fit into the trigger mech without any complications.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried that and it didn't work. I took the barrel out of the stock; pulled the bolt back without the stock in place and the bolt still won't fully go into the receiver. I think this might be a trigger problem.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Check your sear and trigger return spring.
Mine was too weak.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Closing the Bolt

Two issues:

A. The hop up adjustment screw can drive in far enough that it hits the nozzle when entering the hop-up chamber. Back the hop up off and install a larger nub(easy and common.)

B. The two screws that hold the trigger assembly in the body can be long enough that they engage upon the cylinder. Usually this locks the cylinder up, but I suppose it could only hit he cylinder in a certain spot. Loosen these bolts, if this is a problem the bolt(s) can be carefully ground down shorter.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Well check the alignment of the hop up and inner barrel
It has to be perfect that brass piece doesn't help much
One of the reasons I didn't take the barrel out of my gun when I had it
It's pain to install it properly

Wolf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.