Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Good question. I hope someone finds out more about these. Are these the best springers out there or did people just want them because they were so hard to find?
Part of the reason I got one is because they are rather unique, and I heard they're solid as rocks...which they are. Well, except the bolt handle assembly, but that's an easy fix.

·
Registered
228 Posts
CA M24 have a lot of issues but all are fixable, I only hope to release a few thousand mags cause everyone looking for some!!

Wolf
You just said that scary word again "fixable"

For the many known issues that CA is aware as well, I really hope they release with fixes done. If they release the same product as the last and people buy then and fix it themselves, it shows you that airsoft consumers are ....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Stores local to me have had stock of these all year.
In fact they have had quite a few mags in stock as well.

I guess I lucked out :) picked mine up for $250 CDN with some spare mags at $15 a piece.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just saw this thread and prompted me to finally make my introduction in the new members section.

I picked up one of these back in September as well as 3 mags, bipod and flash hider. Kind of got stung importing it but I expected it since I live in the UK.

If I can find my camera I'll provide some photos if there any requests?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Stores local to me have had stock of these all year.
In fact they have had quite a few mags in stock as well.

I guess I lucked out :) picked mine up for $250 CDN with some spare mags at $15 a piece.
You get yours from Torontoairsoft? That's where I picked mine up, lol. That website has ridiculously great prices for a Canadian retailer. Looks like I'll have to pick up some mags soon too... Kinda wish I got some when I ordered the gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.