Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started using this at Irene VII (although I was in a grenadier role) and have found it to be much better than a backpack hydration system.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4011106&cp=2460170.2804205.2624816.1331118

It's great for when you want to be low profile, like for having to pull a ghillie over, or look like you're not wearing a hydration pack, like while playing an insurgent or civilian.

It doesn't carry as much as some of the big systems, but it's enough for airsoft in my estimation unless you are REALLY out in the sticks with no support.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's not really much else to see. There's a pouch that opens at the base of the neck that holds the bladder which sits between your shoulder blades. Once you're all ghillied up it would be a pain to refill without assistance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pouch is in the fabric of the shirt. The shirt basically serves the same purpose as the backpack in that it carries the bladder. You just don't have straps to worry about and an external pack to snag on things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought it'd do that too, but not really. The shirt is a compression shirt and distributes the weight pretty well up front. I can't vouch for how it might perform if it gets stretched out though. It's just way better than having a bunch of straps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.