Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Youve hopefully seen my 100ft grouping thread.

Can you do better. . . . in the next 30 Days?

Im going to reshoot one target in the next 30 days. And post.

Im going to record all relevant information on the attached document.

So, all in fun, no cookies or other prizes expressed or implied, I challenge you all. Yes every single member of this belly crawling, bush imitating, single shot shooting, sneaky group of so-in-so's to beat me at my own game.

Bring it !

Talk doesnt count. Only posted images of what youve done. You must post the following pics or you'll be considerd full of hot air.

Pic of your gun.
Pic of your shooting range. (ie your shooting position and your target in frame.)
Pic of your data card filled out and legible in the picture.
Pic of your Target . . . "filled out".

On the data sheet, you need to fill out only the following
Date
Time
Rifle\scope
Distance
Altitude
Temp
Ammunition
Wind
Shoot and target location (Google earth coordinates) as best you can
Ranging method

Anything else on the card is for your information and can be used or ignored as you see fit.

Can you do it? Will you do it?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
100 ft.

Gun of your choice.

I think the problem before was it was just some open challenge. You post your target.

In this case we have a specific target that everyone should be useing.

We have established what a couple of people can do. And we have people (myself) posting images of targets that are within reason. You can imagine yourself shooting at least as good as me, and probably better.

Cool. Bring it.
LoL.

And, this is all in fun.

So again. I challenge . . . ALL OF YOU !! Show me what you can do.

You have 30 days from today to show your stuff.

And I will be posting another target. The same target that everyone else should be using to keep it all on measureable grounds.

And I will record my position and other information on the shooters data sheet that I attached to the first post. So that my conditions and so forth are set down as well.

See you all later. I cant wait to see what you can do.

Betcha cant beat me !! ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ronin055 said:
100 ft.

Gun of your choice.
Now were did I put my Remington at

Would love to try this but my tanaka is KIA due to the stock being in 2 pieces . Also I cant get my MB-05 to stop slam firing, going to order the PDI trigger box most likely.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[all in fun, and a funny voice]

Yakkity smakkity !! Talk talk talk. I wanna see results not gonna or shoulda coulda woulda nonsense !!

Bring it on people !! Ill take you all down a notch or two !!

[/all in fun and funny voice]

LoL

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just checked, and there are two icons in the upper right corner. The first is a printer and the other is a floppy disk kind of icon. If you click on the floppy, then you can choose a removeable drive or other location.

Oh and dont forget to download and have printed the shooting data cards as well.

Cool and Cool.

I cant wait to see peoples results. . . er I mean. . . have a nice time trying to beat my awesome groupings, pfft!

OH, and just go ahead and post your results in this thread. I dont mind. That way we can keep it all together.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks like I will have some warm weather (finally) and some nice calm winds this week. So I may be posting my second target soon.

I still havent seen anyone elses targets. Hmmmm

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.