Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right section but I wondered if anyone may be able to help.

I placed an order with MK23 Custom in Spain for the SVD banana (I'm pretty sure that's the technical term for it) and after taking my payment, he has not replied to any of my emails & after I managed to get in touch with him on facebook, he promised me a tracking number but promptly blocked me & removed his businesses page on there!

Tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but it's looking like I may have to just go for the refund via Paypal case. I just wondered if anyone may know if he's still trading & what's going on - I don't even mind if he's just really slow with posting, but ignoring emails & then blocking me is a bit too suspicious for me.

Hope this post doesn't break any rules, cheers in advance to anyone that may be able to help.

Mike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds extremely off. Mk23custom is the most renowned airsoft mechanic in Spain, with decades of experience and outstanding customer support.

And I'm seeing his facebook page up and running, and so is his website.

Are you sure you contacted the right guy?
That's exactly what I thought to be honest mate but yep, he just blocked me and disappeared. Paypal got in touch with him & after hearing back from him they have refunded my money. Not very professional to block someone that's paid for an order & is only asking if they have paid enough for postage to the UK.

Absolutely gutted to be honest, there's nowhere else that I can find that sells what I was after. I wasn't even bothered however long the order took but I got no response at all via his page & his fb page did disappear (it's showing up in your link now though) :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How can a facebook page disappear and be showing up in my link?

edit: maybe having you blocked prevents you from seeing his page in the search results?
I honestly have no idea at all but it showed up as "facebook user is no longer available"

Facebook weirdness aside, he has gotten in touch with me tonight to apologize and to let me know it was a break down in communication between the ordering section and the warehouse & my order was packaged but never sent. Mistakes happen I guess & now I have heard from him, I am happy to draw a line under it & shall try to re-order.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to reply.

·
Registered
80 Posts
How can a facebook page disappear and be showing up in my link?

edit: maybe having you blocked prevents you from seeing his page in the search results?
Yeah if you're blocked by a group or a page you won't be able to find it in the search results.

If someone sends you a direct link it tells you it can't be find.

The same for a secret group.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What I am reading? Really? Mk23 the most renowned Airsoft Mechanic in Spain?

I live in Spain and I'm really active in social media, and MK23 is one of the most awfull mechanics in Spain, with hundreds of unsatisfied customers, in fact he is almost off of business because of that.

My suggestion is to contact PayPal, ask your money back and run far far away from him before you find troubles as the hundred of affected customers this "mechanic" has.

Regards,
Jimm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts