Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm about to get some upgrade parts for my BAR-10 G-Spec, however I cant find the right barrel.

I'm looking for a 6.03mm 302mm (stock length, not sure how to get the barrel into the supressor) and without a bridge (want to use the ML bucking and a concave nub)

Couldn'd find any fitting barrel without a bridge, would really appreciate a link to a proper quality barrel

Other upgrades (for compatibility check):

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
it says GBB barrel and is 290mm long,
Yup, it's for WE GBBRs, which uses VSR-10 buckings and barrels. So they should be 100% compatible. There are no Maple Leaf barrels specifically designed for the G-spec, but any ML barrel for WE GBBR should do, so you can choose whatever length you'd like from the available options, compensating with some suppressors and whatnot.

The Action Army 300mm for VSR-10 G-spec should work fine too.

the list pretty much ends there afaik.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
The one Dimitri links works fine, the cut is the same. The AA 6.03x303mm works fine too.

But honestly I would drill out the end cap and let a 430mm run through the suppressor. It will be more efficient and quiet that way :tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.