Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know, in some states you can't have any airsoft pistols shipped to you, only rifles. What are you supposed to do if the only pistols you can get are the ones from dicks sporting goods? Is it possible for a person outsude this state ship it to you?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it possible to have it shipped to here or will it be confiscated during shipment?

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Right but its a business situation. I am not a business. I only have to make sure he is of age I believe. Not to mention, it could be a christmas present for my long lost cousin,lol.. if its in a different box, who would know.. if customs takes it then there really isnt much we could do. They would call the shipper and let them know. I used to have my own airsoft site years ago till I got married and moved out of state. Then about 2 months after my move the issues with the economy got worse here. I used to run Swat-airsoft-USA. I had a shipment of A&K Sr 25's get held. I was getting from Hong Kong and I got an email from my supplier telling me this. I did lose them. Then not long after that I was only getting crap! I had one out of 15 rifles work,lol.. I was then told I was out of luck, kinda lost almost all my money since I was only in business about a year, the wife was crazy mad I lost all that money and basically was done. I rambled on like that cause I had a point and almost forgot what it was,hahaha.. Anyways, its a hit and miss with it but if its not in a normal airsoft shipping sticker they normally dont check it. I also heard that if its in parts they cant and wont usually bother with it either.. but this is from years ago and of course I cant recall all the laws from 5 years ago and even if I could I bet many laws have changed since then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.