Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I usually run pretty light for game days, often even forgoing ghillie/leaf suits as most people are pretty oblivious. Had several instances where people from both teams nearly stepped on me when I was just wearing a dark t-shirt and camo pants....

That said, for Southern Front 3 I was thinking about playing a bit more serious, running a leaf suit and my bug-out camelback. The backpack conveniently has everything I'd want if I was out on the field. However, it is black, and just big enough I don't think it'd fit under a suit.

Would a poncho work to cover my upper body and backpack, and if so, got any recommendations? I'm also considering investing in something like this to cover the backpack (and have additional camo if needed).

Thoughts?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I like the idea of a poncho or quick removal ghillie cover. I ended up making multiple rigs though. E6000 (similar to shoe goo) is a great adhesive to attach artificial vegetation to gear. Usually I cut up leaf suits and glue to a rig, then craft from there. Attached are pictures of a green and brown setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts