Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will state right now that not all of these are conventional marksman weapons, and I have just coined the term Full Auto Sniper Rifle or FASR due to my AUG and Bushmaster.

Make no mistake, these all (except for the P90 and pistols) hit out to 100 meters and some even further. They are as formidable as any you would see on any field.

Asahi Bushmaster Ultra Custom, Black

JAC AUG - My first anti rotation collar. Also shoots at damn near 30 rps.

CA M24 - Traded this one for the SR-15, had an LRB and ER-hop installed in the first 2 hours of it being in my hands.

ToyTec P90 - This is the ultimate CQB machine, it spits a steady stream of bbs that is nearly unbroken, shoots low, and extends a total of 6 inches from my support hand.

Kokusai CAR-15 - I've had this for a while, but you can all still drool over it if you like. ;)

MGC G17 and G17 Seidler Custom - These are the best sidearms anyone could ever have. They are reliable, and even though they don't have a hopup they shoot out to at least 50 feet or more. The slide cycles so fast that the ROF is almost 8-9 rps, and the kick is insane, way more than any modern pistol.

Feel free to drool. ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Dang cheese what is your budget? Does that JAC AUG really spit 30 rps AND hit at 100yd? I need some new pants.

·
Registered
158 Posts
where do u get all your gas assault rifles!!! i try too find them on a bunch of sites but i never can find um besides we tech guns or do you make them???

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The Kokusai is my backup. Almost no maintenance and it performs flawlessly whenever I need it.

Thanks guys, and yes, the AUG really does. It's not nearly as hard as it would be on an AEG though. Not to mention the fact that making quite a few of the parts needed lowers the cost quite a bit.

However, that collection is worth almost $4500 right there, to answer your budget question. I just try and look for really good deals, and then I snatch them up.

By the way, the only gun up there that was made after 1997 is the CA M24. The Bushmaster paperwork dates to 1985 and the AUG was made in 1989. The toytec is newer, circa 1993, and the glocks are around that same time frame, though the seidler was made later, in about 1995-1996.

UP THE CLASSICS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.