Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is a review of cheese's er-hop cut, I got the barrel by ordering from airsoftextreme, which shipped it to cheeseman, he did the cut, installed er-hop and sent the barrel (+er-hop patch) to me. I paid the shipping and the barrel, I got the cut for free, only if I do a review about it, so let's get started!
Getting it ordered was easy, and when I didn't have the money for the shipping, cheeseman waited until I got, and shipped when I sent the money, payment went through paypal. Quick and easy. I also ordered some other things from aex, so I could use the freeshipping coupon (only for orders over 75$) he then sent the other stuff to me.
I got the barrel like this, inside the original package, closed with tape, surrounded with bubble foam and paper.

The er-hop patch was cut to fit the hop up window, I just needed to do some sanding out- and inside of it, the installation was a breeze.
Here's the amount you can use of the er-hop patch in a vsr cut barrel, not the full amount you can use, but still plenty. :tup:
Here's a picture of the cut.

The black is from the er-hop patch that was glued to it, which I then took off to sand it.
If I need to add anything, tell me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
How much for the er-hop services? (PM)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Cheese, you should post pictures up of some of your products so that people who aren't really familiar with you will have a better idea of what you offer.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update!
I'm going to get some 0.3g biovals to do some accuracy tests, I don't trust the heavy bbs enough.

About range, the er hop can shoot 0.4g bb to 300ft easy with a little underhop and ~450 fps (0.2g). The bbs practically hover after that, the hop is that stable!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.