Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Definitely BA. I need $100 for the airsoft and $4000 for the RS, asap :).

I check both ARES' and STAR's websites. It seems that ARES is just a US importer for STAR. Maybe someone could back that up, but I'm 90% sure because they had the exact same product catalogs/website design. Also ARES has usa in their url.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

sticks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the link Woz! Can I post this on a few other sites to spread the word? I dont know if this is a good or a bad thing?

Anyways, great looking rifle. I will try to dig up some youtube videos about the RS gun and the design concept behind it. It was really interesting.

sticks

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Well if this is anything like there other rifle, the DSR-1, it will probably be a hunk of junk.

The review that I did see on the DSR they said that it was total crap. The thing broke during the testing. Can't remember the name of the guys that did the review, the guys that did the M40 as well as the barret review the foreign guys.

Sorry to take this off topic, with the mention of the other rifle. But seeing how it was made by the same company I figured it would be worth mentioning.

I would say wait and see what you hear and see about it. That and it looks like a M700 take down with some cool clothes on it. I would say just get the M700 and make it what you want and with the extra money..... go get some good steaks and have a feast. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually I didnt ask permission to post that so don't ask me. I only assumed the airsoft community would be benefited by spreading information around.

Woogie I agree with you. That post I linked and the youtube review hint at some serious flaws that arent worth that much cash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.