Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Christmas Wish

3K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  silentsniper 
#1 ·
Hey,
Let's see all that new airsoft equipment that you guys got for Christmas!

#3 ·
Being this is a gallery thread, I should get some pictures up, but in the meantime, I will just say it.

Toolbox...after losing a record number of allen wrenches, screwdrivers, and nubbings, fuzzy got a toolbox which should help alleviate the problem.

#5 ·
I got a multi-tool from my dad. He got it as a gift from work and regifted it to me.
I am also going to get a set of BDUs from my parents this week, I just have to go with my dad so I get the size right. I'll probably get a can of green gas from them tool. ^_^

Merry Christmas!!

#8 ·
Well didn't get either of these on Xmas, but figured this would be a good spot for them

MY CA Spr....
Got a Systema M130 spring put in here. Lubed everything up and she is good to go. Went down to try and try a few test shots....... and no go. So either I have the motor hooked up wrong, or I need a stronger battery/motor. So still a little more work to do on her.

Then there is the We 1911
I took my pistols apart to just clean them up and work on them a little bit. So while I was inside I found a spare barrel I had laying around and made it fit. So now the inner barrel is over twice as long as the original, has a nineball VSR bucking inside, and then of course the carbon fiber shroud.

Man when this thing fires it is awesome. It makes a really small thud. The only thing that I need to do with this pistol, is probably a high flow valve, and a stiffer return spring.

So here is a pic of the Silent Sisters.

#11 ·
Will do after taking the photos I have just noticed the front sling mount is really loose after opening her up the front sling mount I have removed because a tiny piece of metal has broke off. Wont be using a sling anyway and will only fix it if I think I need one.

#13 ·
Scotty, that pistol is sexy as hell. I cannot stop looking at it. Do you plan on getting a few extra mags for her in the future?

And the TM l96 looks like a fine rifle. Would look complete externally with a harris style bipod, but other than that, it looks great. Would love to see a review like Woogie said.

Woogie, I am really liking the SPR with that suppressor on there. Looks very slick and smooth. Not liking the pistol so much with the suppressor but to each their own.

Overall, looks really good you guys. Keep up the good work ;)

#16 ·
Well, my parents had to ask me exactly what I wanted so they gave me mony to order:
3 color desert BDUs and boonie
TM Vsr-10 pro
130 spring
4-32 scope
Tac. Bipod
Electric tape

Battle belt and harness tan
Pouches

I had to promise I would get nothing for my birthday from them but its plenty worth it. It will be here next week.

#17 ·
What my girl got me for Christmas:

the solid black G&G M14.

She saw how much I enjoyed my buddies M14 (camo one) she wanted me to duplicate his rifle.

Later she told me that she googled M14's and they ranged in price from $150-3000. She had no idea which one to buy me. I told her the $3000 (real steal) would of been great! lol.
Smart girl though, she checked the history and found a link to Airsoft GI. Called them and they helped her out, plus ensured her it would arrive before Christmas.

I was very happy. I have some upgrade parts in my parts box already.
Stock it's shooting 357fps and is already shooting fairly well, but it's an M14! Must be upgraded to a "dmr". :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.