Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my Bell 1911. (I actually think the shop mis-labelled because I've never seen a Bell like it before so I think it's an Army) Anyway, I sanded it down until all the black paint was off (This required pretty much completly taking it apart) After removing the paint I sanded it with finer grain sandpaper until the scratches were barely noticable. I then did all the magazines. Then I gave the gun three going-overs with polish soaked wadding to give it a chrome like finish. I gave the magazines to coats. I think it turned out well and now the gun looks very custom. I personally like the black hndles on the silver body and that the top of the slide is black. I also think that leaving the grill-like things at the side of the slide black (The black lines) looks really cool.

Tell me what you think and I'd be glad to awnser any questions on how to do this sort of thing.

Oh yeah I got oakleys in the mail. they're gret but not practical if your using a pistol.

Here is my kitty roasting area..muawhahaha. Don't worry I shoot them first they feel no pain...

See the crescent-like shape on the back of the slide? It represents time, how little time the person on the other end of this hs to live..

Another kitten of corse.

You like? ;)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very good but no. I had two sanders, a normal belt sander and a precision one. I could have easily gotten rid of every little bit of black with the precision one. so I left it as a symbol.
Oh and the thing under the rear sight is Duct-tape because the sight wobbled a lot which didn't help when in stealth mode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.