Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing as of yet, that I know of.

My buddy actually just picked it up and has only ran a few mags through her. After shooting it in my back yard... the thing has some nice kick to her that is for sure. We will see how she does during our game this weekend.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They all perform great.

They all have a different sound when you shoot them, and they are all great. The guys at our local field have no idea what we have now..... he he he

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good... I will have her set up for the game at around 130 or so, and will have a good enough MED for her as well.

I will get videos of the rifles in action.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They all fire great! It is really something to hear them and see them shoot.

My buddy has a Go Pro that I am going to wear for a few games. I will get the footage up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are correct!

I like that better than an M4 stock to be honest. But give me some time over the winter and I am going to try and drop the internals into an AEG body so I can use a socom stock, and have some rails for my EoTech and PEQ box.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will hold it hostage for you George.... just send me an SP M4 and nothing will get chopped up ;)

I will get some footage of her this weekend, as well as some good pics. Should be a good time as we will have around 20 guys showing up. And the questions that I am already getting is NUTS! So hopefully I will get more of the guys into classics :D

The guy that the AUG is going to is already looking at selling the LM4 and a just about all of his AEG's for more of the classic airsoft things :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.