Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The concern being that I have never had a correct seal with a Kit, m atm. With an M130 at 0.40 I am at 1.1 joule, and the syringe test is not conclusive at all.
I tried a n13 seal from Castorama, it is not compatible ...

Would it bother me to change kit or other when the parts are qualitative, advice, guidance for a waterproof seal?

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
need more details, what is your exact setup.

There are other things in this that don't make sense. Syringe test, and why you need a waterproof seal. Waterproof seal is very different from air tight seal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Je suis français et j'ai du mal avec l'anglais alors espérons qu'il y aura une bonne traduction.

J'ai une base m701b, un kit cylindre ATM d'airsoft entrepôt, un bloc hop up et un joint maple leaf, un canon lamba five, barrel spacer etc.

Tout est bien sauf le joint de piston.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am French and I have a hard time with English so hope there will be a good translation. I have a m701b base, an ATM airsoft warehouse cylinder kit, a hop up block and a maple leaf seal, a lamba five cannon, barrel spacer etc. Everything is fine except the piston seal.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I would suggest that you take off the outer barrel, cock your bolt, put your finger on the nozzle hole, and shoot.
If the piston stops before it hits the cylinder head, it's not the piston, and if it does, then I would clean everything and buy some new O-rings.
Just go to the hardware store with your piston and cylinder and pick a couple out that seem to fit the cylinder better.
Also, buy a roll of PTFE tape and put some on the threads of your cylinder head and under the O-ring on the cylinder head, that will help with seal too.

I would try that stuff first, and come back if it doesn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I try the syringe or nozzle test, I don't know what you call it in the USA.

And I tested the stock seal from the cm701b, the one from the ATM kit, and a plumbing n13.
All three are sheat.

I bought the ATM kit at the time of its release, the avies are "the lottery" concerning the good air seal.

I actually think that the best is to test several no13 seal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts