Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this may be a little bit outside the scope of most snipers, but thought I would ask you guys here.

I know that pistol competitions are big over in Japan, especially with airsoft pistols. So I was wondering if any of the guys on the forum here do anything like that.

Would love to see what you guys have, and what you think about them.

And if there are any tricks or tips you can give, not only me but everyone in general.

I have worked on quite a few spring rifles, and have gotten to know my AEG's better, again because of you guys. But I have never really gotten into the pistol side of things.

So any hints or tips would be great, as I may try to make a fun pistol like these.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
On ASR, i have seen several threads about race pistols and airsoft ISPC. I really want to build a race pistol, but it is so expensive (considering what your paying for), I just can't see myself doing it.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Woogie, are you going to start with a pistol as a base, or completely from scratch? Most of the race pistols I have seen out there are TM models. I might be able to find some links for you over on MIA of some pretty nifty ones.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just been thinking about it right now.

I know you can get just about every part out there. I have built a few rifles that way. And they were great to work on, but then to turn around and sell them, didn't get near what was put into them. But thus is the fact of making things.

·
Registered
445 Posts
woogie said:
I have just been thinking about it right now.

I know you can get just about every part out there. I have built a few rifles that way. And they were great to work on, but then to turn around and sell them, didn't get near what was put into them. But thus is the fact of making things.
First there was the woogie rifle that improved your sniping, now there is going to be woogie pistols, im going to stop playing now.........

I see woogie making a race pistol shoot farther then my tanaka m700 on hpa XD

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL...

Thanks man

I had made a WE 1911 with a G-Spec inner barrel, and a fire fly bucking. And that thing shot great

If you want something like that made hidden just let me know ;) I can help you out if you would like.

I do still have my PDI inner barrel as well, so may have to make something up. Just need to get a donor pistol, and go to town. So if you guys want to see that, you need to buy my stuff

·
Banned
215 Posts
I have made a few target pistols and I've always fancied the APS-3 and PSS-300's.

The first one was a WE1911 with a G-Spec length barrel in it and a fake silencer covering it up, pistol shot great and was the most field able one of the three.

The second was a Y&P Mk23 with a 6.03mm Madbull filed down to fit properly, Valve cut and modified into a high flow, a few polished parts, and PTFE sealed parts inside the pistol along with a pistol red dot scope attached to the pistols slide. This pistol could of easily of been used as a sniper weapon system because of the range and accuracy it got, although due to the sight it could never be holstered.

Here's the only picture of the pistol I could find.

The last target pistol I had was the Maruzen APS-3 clone. This was the pneumatic pistol, offered no hop up, and was purely 10m target shooting. This pistol shot absolutely amazing groups, even while still being a clone. Non Hop will always offer the greatest accuracy up close, but of course be useless in any environment other than a target pistol shooting range. Certainly fun pistol to dick around with in a hallway with a BB trap though.

Found one of the maruzen clone.

Let's see now if I can dig up some pictures somewhere here on the internet of these three.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have shot a few of the pellet target pistols.... and they are awesome. And they look just like that pistol there wonko.

I did really like the one I made with the G-spec barrel. That was a blast to use, and to play with on the field. Made running around the field a lot easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.