Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,788 Posts
I shoot smallbore here in my area.

Usually get together with a group of guys and hit the range. I usually piss them off when I win though. Have shot against alot of really good shooters, as well as really nice rifles. And I do just as good as them when I use my $300 russian.

When I get home can put up some pics of the rifle and some of the targets we shoot.

Trying to get in on a State team here in my area... The one bad thing is they shoot at a range 180 miles away from me every week. So travel would suck... though guys are trying to get one here in my town.

· Registered
3,788 Posts
My rifle cost me $300, scope $150. And I am able to keep up with guys that have $3500 into there kit. And man does that piss people off when I show up in my street clothes and out shoot them in field target shooting.

What kind of air rifle do you have? Been wanting either a nice Walther LG-2, or a nice Steyer.

· Registered
3,788 Posts

Izmash CM-2

25 yard target. After a good cleaning and sighting in with the Blazers that I normally use. Just checking how much different the zero is.

50 yard target. F=Foccohi E=Eley Sport B= Blazer

100 yard target. Just shot 3 rounds each ammo to see what would happen. Didn't expect her to group that well at 100.

All ammo is of the 40 grain variety. I still need to make sure that this BSA scope is up to par for shooting. Didn't get a chance to shoot a box test on her, but I am still very happy with the results.

Lets see what you shoot silent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.