Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Star Wars - The Old Republic, World of Craft, Medal of Honor Allied Assault (the original pc version, not the new version for console), Flight Simulator X, Crysis 1 and 2 and thats just what I play on a regular basis.

·
Administrator
6,268 Posts
When I play I play BF3, a bit of FSX on PC and Metal Gear 3&4 and Gran Turismo 5 on PS3.

I used to play Star Wars Universe, Unreal Tournament 2004/2007 COD MW1&2.

I'd love to learn some SolidWorks(I'm so jealous Cheese Man) and 3D Studio Max but I don't have that much free time now....

Wolf

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Star Wars - The Old Republic, World of Craft, Medal of Honor Allied Assault (the original pc version, not the new version for console), Flight Simulator X, Crysis 1 and 2 and thats just what I play on a regular basis.
I imagine the old republic is fairly crap?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Whilst I was at nautical college computer games became my only hobby and I got into them in a big way!

I played World of Warcraft pretty seriously for about 5 years before the WoTLK expansion ruined it, and also played EvE pretty seriously from 2008 until the end of last year (but still could go back)

Nowadays I have pretty much knocked the uber-intensive computer games on the head in favour of offline-world hobbies (airsoft being one of them) but I still like to go a few rounds on CoD and at the moment it's all about World of Tanks for me!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Dota, dota 2, (still in beta) both similar to lol, but everyone starts from a clean table at start of every match.
Bf 3, warcraft 3 custom maps, team fortress 2, skyrim, kingdoms of amalur, deus ex human revolution, occasionally s.t.a.l.k.e.r call of pripyat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.