Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the evolution of my beloved VSR-10. I am only showing the externals on the images from plain stock to modified and camouflaged.

This is the rifle which I bought for about a year ago. It was already used and came with a stock pouch, Tasco 6-24x50 scope, 130 Laylax spring and G-spec Hop-up. Kind of boring.

Bought my self some low scope mount rings, a sunshade, Polar star piston, PDI sears, Laylax 170 spring, Laylax 6.03 barrel. I also mounted a flash hider and a Harris-style Bi-pod on her.

Just recently I bought some paint and made a mess while camouflaging her :)

P.S
I Noticed that there were no Rifle painting guide here, I could post some pictures and write something about it if you guys would like?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Awesome paint job. I liked the rifle before the paint, and was hesitant when you said you were going to paint it. However, it turned out great. We had a guide by Vindi a while back, but feel free to write another one up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, Thanks:) I liked it before too, just got a bit tired of the look ;P

What happened to Vindi's guide? I recall seeing it some time ago, but i couldn't find it on the forum...

G

·
Dutton said:
It's a Phantom flash suppressor made for M-series guns. There's quite a few airsoft companies that make them.
Thanks Dutton! And 2Echo, I'm sorry I forgot to mention/ask this before, where did you get your ammo cheek pad?

G

·
2Echo said:
I got it together with my rifle when i bought it from a guy ;) It's a Pantac... shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on if you are looking! :)
Ahh thanks. I have been thinking alot lately, I am still going to be doing airsoft, but I'm fixing to purchase a Remington R770 for ~$400. I will post pics of it in the Real Steel pictures on the Real Sniper/Rifle gallery in the main gallery. And I was wondering where you got it so I can get something similar to go on my Real Steel Rifle.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cravona: I don't think you'll regret getting a ammo pouch ;) It's much more comfy and practical with it. I'll never take mine off!

Oconqua: Nice guide there. Perhaps the mods will sticky it. It's a good guide to that kind og camouflage :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry for appreciating something that i really like, and yes i know how to use google, only problem when i try to search up on scopes, it makes me wanna quit searching for the scope i like, because i rarely find what i want...

and sorry for brining up an old thread, i may got a bit over excited when i saw this, its just that perfect for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.