Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have my Bolt system installed into my ssg10 (had to use the trigger box from my old JG bar 10). I have a couple of questions. 1 is there any kind quick connector for the small supply line? I want to be able to switch between two different A1 stocks 1 for Co2 and one for HPA. I want to leave a small length of hose attached to my Co2 adapter and on my HPA connector. Then just be able to switch back and forth with some sort of connector.

My second question. I saw on youtube this mod where you put a small spring between the end of the engine and the cylinder head this way the bolt handle just slides back. This kind of mod wont damage the engine or cylinder head will it??

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey, here is a link to a qd fitting. If you search your own you need a 10/32 to 1/8” air line fitting.

As far as the spring for quick pull; it will not do any damage HOWEVER, you don’t want a spring too long or too strong, or it can loosen the front of the air saver unit on the engine. This spring should be good, if too long, cut it down.

Prime-Line Products SP 9706 Spring, Compression, 1/2-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch - .041 Diameter,(Pack of 2) Amazon.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, here is a link to a qd fitting. If you search your own you need a 10/32 to 1/8” air line fitting.

As far as the spring for quick pull; it will not do any damage HOWEVER, you don’t want a spring too long or too strong, or it can loosen the front of the air saver unit on the engine. This spring should be good, if too long, cut it down.

Prime-Line Products SP 9706 Spring, Compression, 1/2-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch - .041 Diameter,(Pack of 2) Amazon.com
Thanks for the links. I actually grabbed a spring from one of my cheaper mock suppressors and cut that down...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.