Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a airgun I've had since i was a kid
Its very easy to modify yourself.

As of now i does not feature a metal barrel instead i used a canteen straw that fit the bbs.

Also expanded the magazine holes to fit 6mm bbs.

And flipped the barrel mount and used it as a sight ring.

It shoots to the left and has no accuracy i attribute this to no proper barrel and also the entire gun i bent towards the left..

This will be an easy fix however i can get away with shimming the magazine latch itself

Someone suggested i make a rifle out of it with a stock and extended inner/outer barrel and a scope, and i think this is what i wanna do.

i could make it detachable with relative ease
(Both barrel and stock extension) so it can still be used as a revolver.

But also as a carbine sniper thingy..

Maybe with a cool paint job and fancy wood stock/grips...

It also needs alot of mods to be usable...

Im open to ideas !

dont worry about me using it irresponsibly i know its still very much a powerful airgun and should be treated as such...

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,065 Posts
Just remember to never use it on an airsoft field, though you seem to already realise that (thank you and thank God).
As far as I know, airpistols are far too powerful for airsoft.
It also has no hopup, so range won't be that great.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
You will probably want to figure out a legit inner barrel, an aftermarket one may work.
And for hop up, maybe try making an R-hop and drill a hole in the gun directly above the R-hop so you can have a screw that can screw down and apply hop.
Other than that, idk, revolvers sort of suck, but they are still cool if you aren't relying on them IRL or in a game

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah hopup will be easy tho with some trial and error im also looking into reducing power so it shoots at a fair fps adding a tightbore barrel and a gas port or two in the barrel or on the gun itself.
And also any other mod that would help it peform better

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I suggest that you try and disassemble the gun completely (if you think you're capable of getting it together) and try to find a spring that powers a hammer of sorts which hits a valve to release gas.
You can either try and replace the spring, or shorten it to reduce power, but if you shorten it, there's no going back.

I suggest that you worry about power after you figure out a barrel and hop, and make sure you're getting maximum air seal so you don't waste gas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats even better!

i do have a barrel from a busted springer shotgun that can become a placeholder while i find reasonably priced tightbore to hack up..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill do an install asap, cant test for another few hours tho since my neighbors would not approve the noise,
So ill probably look into some stock designs in the meantime.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ill need to drill space for the hopup casing thingy. But this looks promising.. i wanna bet its about 16x as acurate now...
Found out the inner barrel was bowing upwards. But this one is straight as can be..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

This is pretty much exactly how i want it..
but with dark,stained and more figured wood

Also wanna try some chrome spray paint to see if i can pull off a metallic look.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Well that's cool, good luck with it.

For the neighbors thing, I suggest that you buy a Novritsch suppressor, rifle or pistol one, and gain some experience with improving it, so SO YOU WILL NOT MAKE BETTER ONES YOURSELF.
Wink wink

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha im too much of a cheapskate to even consider novritch products :D

i would do a few shots
if it wasnt for the fact that i need some power tool assistance to make the hop and barrel fit...

Found out mags for it are dirt cheap and come in
6 shot and 10 shot verity.

This gun also has double action and can fire pretty fast and has pretty light trigger.

The guy who suggested this said i could make a dmr....

He was not wrong

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Barrel and hopup installed and as i suspected it now shoots consistently still need some sort of screw assembely for the hopup

I think a small plate with a threaded hole will work awesome...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Found a heavy metal outer barrel and aslo realised my scope fits perfectly on the revolver....
(Its tilted so it needs shimming)

I also thought id make use of my aeg aug handle
And make a non flimsy foregrip from it

Im stealing this stock too...

This is gonna need some screws bolts pins and glue to sitt tight but i think its starting to take shape..

I never imagined how fast it would progress

I also need name suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Will do! But With the outer barrel on it makes a crazy thump sound and I kinda love it.... But a detachable suppressor wont hurt.

As for the uglyness it needs alot of work its still a frankengun stiched together by strip-ties,gule and a ton of luck.

Working on a skeleton extension for the stock..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts