Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this.

Picked up a Fortress M40a3 stock off of Yankee, and had to fix the crack and add a new trigger guard. After a few hours of dremeling, the trigger fit snug. The epoxy was then set with the gun in the vise.

After curing till about 2 in the morning, I threw some paint on it and assembled it.

The stock is rock solid and has no flex, or bend.

Dropped my TM VSR G-spec with full laylax internals into it. Shoots, feels and looks fantastic.

Maybe adding a Remington M24 bolt handle?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
At first I thought that was your APS2. And then I thought it was your m24. ::) And then I realized the paint job was the same.

Looks great man, always a fan of that paint job. Any chance for some outdoor pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Could you make a photo one of those butt plate spacers, and make measurments of them?
I'm doing my own mcmillan a4 and I need shape of stock, could you make it for me?
Foto of what i done to this time:

Thanks in advance.

BTW: It's amazing, i hope mine will be looked so good too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I'll try to get some dimensions for you in the next day or so.

And Fuzzy, I think once my new ghillie kit is done, I'll take some outdoor pics with it. Unless you are itching for some right now? ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have other measurements, but unfortunately i didn't found photos of spacers and check rest.
When i finish it i share with you photos, but nowadays i have so many other stuff to do.
I'll be very gratefull if you could make some photos and measurements.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Ct Man said:
And Fuzzy, I think once my new ghillie kit is done, I'll take some outdoor pics with it. Unless you are itching for some right now? ;)
I think I can wait. ;)

dekane said:
I have other measurements, but unfortunately i didn't found photos of spacers and check rest.
When i finish it i share with you photos, but nowadays i have so many other stuff to do.
I'll be very gratefull if you could make some photos and measurements.
Let's not get too sloppy with our posting now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.