Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
Mancraft + Aliexpress regulator. The regulator won't have a high refresh rate but absolutely enough for bolt action. I have tested the most of the Aliexpress regulators and they are accurate enough.
The Mancraft + bottle + regulator should run less than 200.

· Registered
467 Posts
For 1k I supposed the compressor is included?
A composite tank + a good regulator and fittings set you back 300, just be smart: don't use stuff brand as "airsoft". The EU type HPA fitting is literally stock 1/8 compressor fitting; Change the bottle output to 300ish then almost any industrial regulators can be used, a good one is like 1/2 price of an airsoft regulator etc. Another 400 to setup the YongHeng with good cooling or 700 for a autonomous and reliable shop compressor + booster setup.

· Registered
467 Posts
"Airsoft HPA" can be divided in two categories:
1: Copy of Paintball regulators. You can identify these as the regulator has a cylindrical shape. Redline regulator, All polarstar regulator are copies of Paintball regulators used in some high end markers (high end paintball markers use solenoids and these operates at same pressure levels as airsoft systems). They are more expensive than the Paintball (because it has HPA and Airsoft written on it) ones but okish.
2: Rebranded industrial regulators. These regulators are more or less a cube with a pressure gauge in the front and a knob on the top. They are marketed as SLP regulators not because there are noticeable advantages but because the industrial regulators are rated for 18bar, but with a huge amount of redundancy built into it so it can take the 300psi intake of SLP tanks. Amp airsoft SLP regulator and several others are these.
Both types are good. The first one sometimes is smaller which can be handy. I use industrial regulators directly, a goo done can be had for less than 50.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.