Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m often wary of these types of questions as they imply the only concern is the monetary constraints, but what would be the most cost effective HPA Sniper Platform for someone who has none of the gear?
(other than all the other accessory a typical AEG and Spring guy should have)
(general cost breakdown would be appreciated also)

· Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess by budget, it came off like I mean “cheap” rather than “efficient” [used of dollars]
I don’t mind paying for value and quality. I just want to buy once cry once and not have to tinker with it. Upon financial inspections, over the last 12 months, I’ve spent over 5k on airsoft gear (I’m OCD and have documented every single items I gotten for this hobby). While 1k was for assessor and gear that any airsofter needs, nearly 1k was on parts that were subpar, fails, quickly needed to be upgraded beyond, or incompatible. Hence I’d like to make more efficient use of my money if I went down the HPA route.
@siliconsword
The performance consistency was a major factor on my curiosity of it
@wyz2285
While I realize various industry repurpose tech from other ones and then mark it up, I’m too uninformed and safety conscious to do that with HPA systems.
If I’m not mistaken isn’t mancraft a CO2 system?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.