Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd do an armory update as had all of them out and had they camera handy

Firstly the longs,

Tokyo Marui L96 AWS - completely stock at the moment with a 3-9x50 tasco scope with 3 mags

Tokyo Marui VSR-10 - I recently bought this and it has a few faults. Sears have been replaced spring was replaced with a 100Sp and will probably need a new piston. I payed

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have the dboy spr with completely re-worked internals and love it. Not quite DMR level but it outguns most of the guys guns I play with (with the exception of my teammates kwa sr-12 with upgrades). So I'm very happy with it.

I do have a question about the G&G 2010/ fn 2000. Is it sex in you hands? Because it looks like it. I have yet to hold one but I am in love with G&G's plastic. I think it will be my next gun if I hear enough good reviews.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The G&G 2010 is moulded perfectly to your hands it fires amazingly stock and has an excellent scope (mine even came perfectly zero'd in). It has put G&G back in my good books as I had an M16A3 that was awful. When I review the 5-7 Fuzzy I'll do the glock aswell and compare them but I'll have to wait to do accuracy reports as I dont have the space at home. :(

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey! where do you live? I might "borrow" my uncle's real gun and we can ahem compare... (By compare I mean kill you and take all your airsoft guns) Any way that is a beautiful collection. I love the Mk.23 with silencer and under-barrel thing I can't remember the name of. They are hard to get. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Classic- Thank you +1 for you. speaking of pistols I sanded down the lower half of my bell M1911 so now it's two tone. It's respectable but I won't post pics until I've polished the steel. I also replaced the gas chamber thing I can't remember the name of for a metal one, tightened the slide so there is now no noise when its shaken and straightened the sights a bit. Pics coming Sunday! Still lovin the Mk23.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.