Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,
i managed to seal my rifle and was going to do some test shots. And i noticed that the shoots curving up like by heavy overhup. I turned off the hop and even than the shots going upside. After 50m the BB start to elevate. I dont know why. I put everything carefully together to make sure its aligned.
Here are the parts what im using.
-Shooter inner barrel (AEG), i cut the barrel to fit a APS2 hop up bucking with R hop patch from Taiwangun
-Airsoft Pro hop up chamber gen 3
-Airsoft Pro flat nub, which has been slightly sanded to fit into the hop up chamber.
-Airsoft Pro cylinder
-Airsoft Pro piston
-Airsoft Pro spring (160ms)+ spring guide it makes 591FPS according to the Chrono.
-Airsoft Pro trigger box
Im using 46g BB-s from Novritsch.

Thank you in advance for the help.
Cheers
Roland

·
Registered
29 Posts
It would need some trouble shooting (haha worst pun). I would assume it's something to do with the hop bucking not fitting correctly as it's a modified barrel or nub is to big and is making hop "always on" take out hop and barrel and look down with hop turnt off see if bucking is showing in barrel.

Also put a BB in barrel and see if it rolls out. I find if you put BB in non hop end you can tell if the hop rubber is gripping when it shouldn't as is slows down before dropping out/ doesn't drop out.

Hope this helps

Also you did remove the nub from the bucking right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts