Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned that this rifle is compatible with the Real Sword Dragunov, both use some obscure proprietary system. Is there an HPA drop in system that they make for the Real Sword that could be modified to fit into the Cyma CM057A? Thank you for any and all input you have on this. I'm a huge fan of the Dragunov and would love to see what options are out there :)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can polarstar it.
If you get the springer version you can also use a mancraft PDIK which gives it semi-auto capabilites.
Perfect, thank you for the video reference. I did recently learn about the mancraft system that allows the spring gun to be used semi, but I already have a spring mb05, and I want to run my CYMA stock for the time being, otherwise I would've been all over that. Thank you so much for the help!

· proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,614 Posts
Really? So for example, I get this KOER SVD, drop in the mancraft SDiK and boom, I have a semi auto HPA SVD?
Koer works on the King Arms system rather than the Cyma/A&K Springer. Won't work.
Also, you want the PDIK rather than the SDIK if you want a semi-auto. The SDIK leaves it as a 'straight pull' rifle.
This is the dragunov you want.
This is the PDIK.
Font Electric blue Magenta Midnight Circle

· Registered
VW Sharan
95 Posts
I have my Dragunov made by KOER

Just for fun purchased an CO2 convesion kit from AirsoftPro :

I've got good 4,5 Joules and 700+ fps . Here is a video :

1 - 6 of 6 Posts